You Know You're from NJ If....
1. You don't think of fruit when people mention "The Oranges."
2. You know that it's called "Great Adventure", not Six Flags.
3. A good, quick breakfast is a hard roll with butter.
4. You have known the way to Seaside Heights since you were seven.
5. Have eaten at a Diner, when you were stoned or drunk, at 3 a.m.
7. Know what a "jug handle" is.
8. Know that WaWa is a convenience store.
9. Know that there are no "beaches" in New Jersey there's "The Shore". And you don't go "to the shore", you go "down the Shore". And when you are there, you're not "at the shore", you are "down the Shore".
10. Even your school cafeteria made good Italian subs. And it's a Sub, not a submarine sandwich or worse yet, a hoagie, a hero, or a grinder.
11. You know how to properly navigate a Circle.
12. You knew that the above sentence had to do with driving.
13. You know that this is the only "New" state that doesn't require "New" to identify it (like, try .Mexico . . . Yor . . . .,...Hampshire - doesn't work, does it?)
14.. You don't think "What exit" is very funny.
15. You know that people from the 609 area code are "a little "different".
16. You know that no respectable New Jerseyan goes to Princeton - that's for out-of-staters.
17. The Jets-Giants game has started fights at your school or local bar.
18. You live within 20 minutes of at least three different malls.
19. You refer to all highways and interstates by their numbers.
20. Every year, you had a least one kid in your class named Tony, Joey, or Johnny.
21. You know the location of every clip shown in the Sopranos opening credits.
22. You've gotten on the wrong highway trying to get out of the mall.
23. You know that people from North Jersey go to Seaside Heights, and people from Central Jersey go to Belmar and people from South Jersey go to Wildwood. It can be no other way.
24. You were not raised in New Jersey. You were raised in either North Jersey, Central Jersey or South Jersey.
25. You don't consider Newark or Camden to actually be part of the state.
26. You remember the stores Korvette's, Two Guys, Rickel's, Channel, Bamburger's and Orbach's.
27. You've had a Boardwalk cheese steak and vinegar fries and/or Boardwalk sausage with peopers and onions and a fresh squezzed lemonade.
28. You start planning for Memorial Day weekend in February.
29. When you say you're going to Englishtown you mean you're going to the flea market, not the town.
30. You NEVER, NEVER pump your own gas. (we're not allowed to).